Director of Admissions, Scott Sharp, will
be more than happy to personally answer
any questions you may have regarding our
school. We'd love for you to come in and
visit us today - take a tour of our school
and see for yourself what we're all about.
Merrell University offers
continuous enrollment with classes starting
once per month. (We reserve the right
to limit or change class start dates)
Students must be enrolled with the Director
of Admissions at least ten days in advance
of the class starting date.
CLICK HERE FOR 2015-2016 START DATES AND TUITION
Tuition prices are subject to change without notice.
Merrell University offers continuous enrollment with classes starting monthly. Start dates are subject to change without notice. To be eligible for enrollment an applicant must:
- Be 18 years of age or have written approval from a legal guardian;
- Complete a Merrell University application for admission;
- Provide a copy of a valid high school diploma or documentation of high school completion, GED certificate, or documentation of homeschooling including transcript (see High School Diploma Policy for more information);
- Provide a copy of a birth certificate, valid driver's license, or valid State ID; and
- Complete an interview with an administrator that indicates the applicant meets minimum requirements and the ability to perform all Central Job Functions. (See Human Rights and Central Job Function Requirements),
- Submit two recent 2x2 pictures for state license,
- Complete post-secondary student enrollment application (to be completed with Dir. of Admissions) and submit $25 licensing fee.
For more information about obtaining your GED please contact the Missouri Adult Education and Literacy Center located at 204 East Dunklin St. Jefferson City, MO 65101 (573) 659-3122.
Merrell University is accredited by the
National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology
Arts and Sciences, Alexandria, VA, and
approved by the United States Department
of Education for many state and federal
financial assistance programs. Application
for Federal Student Aid may be obtained
from the Financial Aid Office. You can
also complete an application online at
the FAFSA web site from the U.S. Department
of Education at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
Financial Aid is available to those who
For more information on
Financial Assistance and available scholarships,
click on the Financial
Aid button at right